The Mann is located in West Fairmount Park and is easily accessible by public transportation, car, rideshare, or bike.
Mann Center for the Performing Arts
5201 Parkside Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131
Gates for all of our performances open at 6:00 PM unless otherwise noted. The Mann Center encourages patrons to arrive early, as traffic conditions vary for all performances. Please check local traffic reports before traveling to the Mann.
Parking is $25 per vehicle and $45 for RVs, campers, and buses. Cash, debit, and credit cards are accepted.
- Parking is on grass and our parking attendants are readily available to assist you with finding open spaces
- The main parking area is clearly signed and accessible off Avenue of the Republic
- Parking at the upper level is limited and only available for select events
- Dropping someone off before you park? Our friendly staff will direct you to our drop-off location at the Main Gates, then direct you to a parking spot.
- Want upgraded parking? Become a Member of the Mann and enjoy upgraded parking in our VIP lots, along with other great benefits.
Go green and take the Mann's Center City Loop Bus by SEPTA!
The Mann Center Loop bus departs from 19th & Locust 1 hour and 10 minutes before showtime and has 8 to 12 stops on the way to the Mann. Return buses depart from the Crawford Circle drop-off at the Mann 30 minutes after shows.
The Mann Center Loop will accept all regular base SEPTA fares. This means cash, a token, SEPTA Key, or transfer pays for your ride each way. Taking in a day around Philadelphia too? The Independence Pass gets you unlimited rides on SEPTA, including to and from the Mann Center, for one low price.