The Mann is located in Fairmount Park and is easily accessible by public transportation, car, rideshare, or bike.
Mann Center for the Performing Arts
5201 Parkside Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131
The Mann Center encourages patrons to arrive early, as traffic conditions vary for all performances. Gate time will be listed on each individual event page. Please check local traffic reports before traveling to the Mann.
Parking is FREE.
- The main parking entrance is at Belmont & Montgomery. Additional entrances are located at South Concourse or 52nd Street.
- Parking is on grass and our parking attendants are readily available to assist you with finding open spaces.
- The Mann does not accept any liability for theft from or damage to vehicles while parked in any parking lot.
- We recommend arriving early to avoid traffic delays! Peak traffic times are 60 minutes prior to show start to about 60 minutes after show start. Please plan accordingly.
- While parking is free, space is limited—come early or carpool.
- The Mann’s parking lots may fill up to capacity prior to everyone’s arrival. If you are arriving closer to the event, please be prepared to walk a longer distance to our campus after you have parked.
- Out of respect for our neighbors, when driving to the Mann, please be mindful that you’re in a residential neighborhood with a speed limit of 30 MPH. Please refrain from using your car horn as well, particularly post-concert. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Please note: GPS may not account for traffic in the area, so we ask that you listen to the recommendations of the parking attendants and police on how to enter the venue.
- Dropping someone off before you park? Our friendly staff will direct you to our drop-off location at the South Gates, then direct you to a parking spot.
- Want upgraded parking? Become a Member of the Mann and enjoy upgraded parking in our VIP lots, along with other great benefits.
- Bicycle parking is available on campus! There is plenty of bike rack space to the left of the South Gates.
Go green and take SEPTA's Mann Loop bus! The Mann Center Loop bus departs from 19th & Locust and has 8 to 12 stops on the way to the Mann. Return buses depart from the Crawford Circle drop-off at the Mann 30 minutes after shows.
You pay for The Mann Loop the same way you would for any other SEPTA ride. Whether you use your SEPTA Key (loaded with a pass or Travel Wallet) or cash, you're good to go on the Loop! Senior Citizens ride FREE with a SEPTA Key Senior ID Card! And all kids under 12 ride FREE!
Please note: The SEPTA Loop Bus is not available for every concert, and does not run for afternoon events or for shows that begin before 6PM. Contact SEPTA or check their website for the Mann Loop schedule.
The Mann has a dedicated rideshare drop-off and pick-up location at the North Gate, located on Georges Hill Drive. Please view or consult your rideshare app for an exact pin location to meet your driver. Our parking attendants will be on-site to assist with directions.