What time do gates / doors open?
For most pavilion performances, gates open at 6:00PM. Check the event detail page for your performance to confirm the time.
Can you see the stage and hear the music from the lawn? Are there lawn screens?
- Yes, the stage is visible from the lawn and there is ample sound. Lawn seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Yes, there are two large video screens located on the back of the pavilion facing the lawn. Video screens are used for select pavilion performances.
- For our Movies @ the Mann nights, the movie will be displayed on our lawn screens.
How should I dress?
Casual attire is appropriate. Be prepared for all weather conditions; there is no covering on the lawn or terrace.
Where can I park? How much is parking?
- Grass parking lots surround the venue.
- Parking is cash only - $20 per vehicle and $40 for RVs, campers, and buses.
- The Mann encourages patrons to arrive early to avoid any delays.
How do I get to the Mann?
The venue is located at 5201 Parkside Ave, Fairmount Park, Philadelphia, PA 19131. For more information, please visit our Travel page.
Where is Will Call located?
Will Call is located at the venue Box Office. Please bring a valid photo ID and the credit card used to purchase to pick up your tickets.
How can I purchase tickets?
Tickets are available via MannCenter.org, Ticketmaster.com, (800) 745-3000, or the Mann Box Office, located to the right of the Main Gates.
When is the Box Office open?
On non-show days, the Box Office is open Monday- Saturday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Please Note: the Box Office will not open until 2:00 PM on show days
Closed Sundays and Holidays
There are no Ticketmaster fees charged for cash purchases at the Box Office. There is a $2 per ticket fee applied for credit card purchases.
Can I refund or exchange my tickets?
All ticket sales are final; there are no refunds or exchanges.
Can I get a discount if I buy tickets for a large group?
Group ticketing is available for select orchestral performances. For more information, visit our Ticketing Information page.
Does my child need a ticket?
- Children of all ages must have a ticket to enter the venue unless otherwise noted.
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free to the lawn for our Philadelphia Orchestra performances. To redeem these free children’s lawn tickets, please go to the Mann Box Office on the evening of the performance. The child must be present with a parent or guardian at the time of redemption. Tickets for covered seating for all other concerts and children older than 2 must be purchased at regular prices.
- There is no minimum age for admittance to the Mann, however, we ask that everyone, regardless of age, be able to sit quietly through our performances, which frequently exceed two hours in length. In the event that a child is disruptive during a concert, an usher may ask that you please remove them from the venue.
- We recommend introducing children under the age of 12 to the performing arts at one of the Mann’s free Young People’s Concert Series performances.
What can I bring to a performance?
Please visit our What Can I Bring? page for a detailed list.
Is smoking permitted?
In consideration of our patrons and in compliance with the City of Philadelphia Ordinance maintaining smoke-free Parks & Recreation facilities, the Mann maintains a smoke-free campus.
What happens if it rains?
- All performances go on, rain or shine. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- In the case of inclement weather, admission to the venue or show times may be delayed; check MannCenter.org for updates.
- For performances with The Philadelphia Orchestra, if there are seats available, lawn ticket holders may exchange their tickets for full price covered seats in the pavilion, subject to availability by visiting the Box Office the day of the performance. The original cost of the lawn ticket will be credited toward this purchase.
- Lawn ticket holders cannot move under cover unless they have upgraded their tickets at the Box Office.
Is WiFi available?
XFINITY WiFi is available at select locations dependent on demand and connectivity.
Is First Aid available?
A medical station is located in the Visitor's Center.
Is there a Lost & Found?
Please call (215) 878-0400 Ext. 300 to inquire about or report lost items.
Is there an ATM?
There are multiple ATMs at the Mann.
What types of food and drink are offered?
There are many wonderful food and beverage offerings, including our hilltop restaurant, Crescendo. Please visit our Dining page to view all options.
What accommodations are made for patrons with disabilities?
Please see our Accessibility page for more info.