What time do gates / doors open?
For most TD Pavilion performances, gates open at 6:00PM. Check the event detail page for your performance to confirm the time.
Can you see the stage and hear the music from the lawn? Are there lawn screens?
- Yes, the stage is visible from the lawn and there is ample sound. Lawn seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Yes, there are two large video screens located on the back of TD Pavilion facing the lawn. Video screens are used for select TD Pavilion performances.
- For our Movies @ the Mann nights, the movie will be displayed on our lawn screens.
How should I dress?
Casual attire is appropriate. Be prepared for all weather conditions; there is no covering on the lawn or terrace.
Where can I park? How much is parking?
- Grass parking lots surround the venue.
- $25 per vehicle and $45 for RVs, campers, and buses.
- The Mann encourages patrons to arrive early to avoid any delays.
How do I get to the Mann?
The venue is located at 5201 Parkside Ave, Fairmount Park, Philadelphia, PA 19131. For more information, please visit our Travel page.
What can I expect at Movies @ the Mann?
Movies @ the Mann are one-of-a-kind movies nights at our venue. As the film plays on three giant screens, a world-class orchestra will play the iconic score live! At these events, picnics are welcome, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. Movies @ the Mann is sponsored by BMW of the Main Line.
Where is Will Call located?
Will Call is located at the venue Box Office. Please bring a valid photo ID and the credit card used to purchase to pick up your tickets.
How can I purchase tickets?
Tickets are available via MannCenter.org, Ticketmaster.com, (800) 982-2787, or the Mann Box Office, located to the right of the Main Gates.
* Please note: Ticketmaster.com is our venue's only online vendor. Any tickets purchased from a third-party seller run the risk of not being honored, and the Mann cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent sales.
When is the Box Office open?
The Box Office is open Monday - Saturday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on non-show days.
Please note: the Box Office will not open until 2:00 PM on show days
Closed Sundays and Holidays
There are no Ticketmaster fees charged for cash purchases at the Box Office. There is a $2 per ticket fee applied for credit card purchases.
Can I refund or exchange my tickets?
All ticket sales are final; there are no refunds or exchanges.
For questions about tickets you’ve ordered, contact Ticketmaster’s Fan Support line at (800) 653-8000.
Is the Lawn general admission?
Yes, it is. While your Lawn ticket may show a row and seat number, that is strictly for Box Office tracking. The Lawn is all general admission and first-come, first-served.
What if I want to buy my tickets on the day of the show?
As long as the event is not sold out, tickets will be available for purchase on the day of the show. The face value of all tickets are increased by $5 for day of event ticket purchases (beginning at 12:01 AM EST) made through our Ticket Office, by telephone, or through Ticketmaster.com.
Can I get a discount if I buy tickets for a large group?
Group ticketing is available for select performances. For more information, visit our Ticketing Information page.
Does my child need a ticket?
- Children of all ages must have a ticket to enter the venue unless otherwise noted.
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free to the lawn for our Philadelphia Orchestra performances. To redeem these free children’s lawn tickets, please go to the Mann Box Office on the evening of the performance. The child must be present with a parent or guardian at the time of redemption. Tickets for covered seating and for all other concerts must be purchased at regular prices, regardless of age.
- There is no minimum age for admittance to the Mann, however, we ask that everyone, regardless of age, be able to sit quietly through our performances, which frequently exceed two hours in length. In the event that a child is disruptive during a concert, an usher may ask that you please remove them from the venue.
- We recommend introducing children under the age of 12 to the performing arts at one of the Mann’s free Young People’s Concert Series performances.
What can I bring to a performance?
Please visit our What Can I Bring? page for a detailed list.
Is smoking permitted?
In consideration of our patrons and in compliance with the City of Philadelphia Ordinance maintaining smoke-free Parks & Recreation facilities, the Mann maintains a smoke-free campus.
What happens if it rains?
- All performances go on, rain or shine. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- In the case of inclement weather, admission to the venue or show times may be delayed; check MannCenter.org for updates.
- For performances with The Philadelphia Orchestra, if there are seats available, lawn ticket holders may exchange their tickets for full price covered seats in TD Pavilion, subject to availability by visiting the Box Office the day of the performance. The original cost of the lawn ticket will be credited toward this purchase.
What if I have a concern about the content of a performance?
Mann Center does not censor or control the content created by guest artists. If you have sensitivities to adult language or socio-political commentary, please be aware of the artists’ work before purchasing tickets to and/or attending their performances.
Is re-entry allowed?
For Picnic Nights, patrons are welcome to use the re-entry gate to return their picnic gear to their car. For all other performances, re-entry is not permitted.
Is WiFi available?
XFINITY WiFi is available at select locations dependent on demand and connectivity.
Is First Aid available?
A medical station is located in the Guest Services Center.
Is there a Lost & Found?
Please call (215) 878-0400 Ext. 300 to inquire about or report lost items.
Is there an ATM?
We have multiple ATMs on our campus.
What types of food and drink are offered?
There are many wonderful food and beverage offerings, including our hilltop restaurant, Crescendo. Please visit our Dining page to view all options.
Is there an elevator up to the Balcony?
No, the Balcony is only accessible by a walkway from the promenade or by stairs located to the left and right hand sides of the TD Pavilion.