PLEASE NOTE: For the 2021 season, the venue will be adhering to a socially distanced seating map. Tickets will be sold in socially distanced pods. Patrons must practice social distancing at all times by maintaining at least six (6) feet of distance between other guests outside of their immediate party.
- The Lawn is general admission seating and is located directly behind the Terrace. For the 2021 season, the lawn will only be open for select performances.
- Terrace section seating is not under cover and is located directly behind Main sections. Please note: Select Terrace seats have an obstructed view. These seats are noted as such at the time of purchase, whether it be on Ticketmaster or at the Mann Box Office. Obstructed view Terrace seats are only sold after the rest of the section is completely sold out. A full list of obstructed and partial view Terrace seats can be found here
- Pit, Prime, Main, Balcony, and Balcony Boxes are under cover
- The Balcony sits above the back half of the Main section
- ADA seating is available throughout TD Pavilion. More information can be found on our Accessibility page
- Skyline Stage performances are general admission, standing room only, and do not have assigned seats. You may bring a blanket to sit on the lawn, but no seats will be provided.