We can't wait to welcome you back!
The Mann is proud to be your premier Philadelphia music destination, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful, outdoor campus again. The comfort, safety, and well-being of our patrons, artists, volunteers, and staff is our top priority. See below for all safety protocols regarding your visit to our venue.
- Face Coverings: Face coverings must be worn at all times by patrons (ages 2+) within the Mann Center and surrounding areas (including parking lots).
- Social Distancing: Patrons must practice social distancing at all times by maintaining at least six (6) feet of distance between other guests outside of their immediate party.
- Enhanced Cleaning: Steps will be taken to sanitize surfaces throughout the venue before, during, and after each event.
- Sanitizing Stations: Patrons will have access to various hand sanitizing stations that will be located throughout the venue.
- Mobile Tickets: Touchless ticketing will be put in place for each event with mobile ticketing.
- Contactless Ordering: Coming soon! Patrons will be able to order food and drink through contactless ordering options. Check your specific event page to see if this option is available.
COVID-19 WARNING: The Mann Center for the Performing Arts has taken enhanced measures to protect the health and safety of our guests. There remains, however, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By entering our venue, you voluntarily assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of exposure to COVID-19 or any other disease, illness, bacteria, virus or other pathogen, capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event. You voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims relating to such exposure against Ticketmaster, Live Nation, Event Providers, including the Mann and the City of Philadelphia, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks, and agree to release, discharge and not bring suit against such entities arising from or relating to such exposure.
How many patrons are able to attend events at the Mann?
The capacity for each event will be in line with the City of Philadelphia Public Health Department’s guidance. Right now, we'll be able to host approximately 1,200 patrons in fixed seats at Mann Center events.
When will capacity increase for events at the Mann?
Capacity increases will take place in line with the City of Philadelphia Public Health Department’s guidance.
Which kind of face coverings are permitted?
Face coverings must fit snuggly around the nose and mouth and must be secure under the chin. Masks that cannot be secured or have holes will not be permitted.
Does my child need to wear a face covering?
Children under the age of 2 are not required to wear face coverings. For children 2 and older, face coverings are required.
Can I buy food and drink at the Mann?
Please check your individual event page for food and drink information.