We can't wait to welcome you back!
The Mann is proud to be your premier Philadelphia music destination, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful, outdoor campus again. The comfort, safety, and well-being of our patrons, artists, volunteers, and staff is our top priority. See below for all safety protocols regarding your visit to our venue.
- Face Coverings: Effective May 21, 2021. Per the City of Philadelphia, masks are no longer mandatory for fully vaccinated people while outdoors. We kindly request that you bring a mask for indoor activities, such as using the restroom.
- Social Distancing: Effective June 11, 2021. Social distancing is no longer required.
- Enhanced Cleaning: Steps will be taken to sanitize surfaces throughout the venue before, during, and after each event.
- Sanitizing Stations: Patrons will have access to various hand sanitizing stations that will be located throughout the venue.
- Mobile Tickets: Touchless ticketing will be put in place for each event with mobile ticketing.
- Contactless Ordering: Coming soon! Patrons will be able to order food and drink through contactless ordering options. Check your specific event page to see if this option is available.
- Bag Policy: Effective July 9, 2021. The Mann's bag policy is for the safety of our patrons and requires search of all bags prior to venue entry. Bags must be an individual clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC tote bag no larger than 12"x6"x12" with a single compartment and/or a small clutch bag (4.5"x6.5"). Backpacks are not allowed. Patrons who arrive with a bag other than what is permitted may purchase a clear plastic tote for $10 at the gates. This policy does not apply to the Mann's Picnic Series, however all blankets, chairs, or other hand-carried items permitted into the venue are subject to search.
COVID-19 WARNING: The Mann Center for the Performing Arts has taken enhanced measures to protect the health and safety of our guests. There remains, however, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By entering our venue, you voluntarily assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of exposure to COVID-19 or any other disease, illness, bacteria, virus or other pathogen, capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event. You voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims relating to such exposure against Ticketmaster, Live Nation, Event Providers, including the Mann and the City of Philadelphia, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks, and agree to release, discharge and not bring suit against such entities arising from or relating to such exposure.
How many patrons are able to attend events at the Mann?
Effective June 11, 2021: The Mann Center for the Performing Arts is operating at full capacity.
Which kind of face coverings are permitted?
As of May 21, 2021, masks are no longer mandatory for fully vaccinated people while outdoors. We kindly request that you bring a mask for indoor activities, such as using the restroom. Face coverings must fit snuggly around the nose and mouth and must be secure under the chin. Masks that cannot be secured or have holes will not be permitted.
Does my child need to wear a face covering?
As of May 21, 2021, masks are no longer mandatory for fully vaccinated people while outdoors. We kindly request that you bring a mask for indoor activities, such as using the restroom. Children under the age of 2 are not required to wear face coverings. For children 2 and older, face coverings are required.
Can I buy food and drink at the Mann?
Effective June 24, 2021: Concessions will open; food & beverage will be available for purchase.
Do I need to bring proof of vaccination?
Vaccination verification is on the honor system. Proof of vaccination is not required to enter the Mann Center for the Performing Arts.