We can't wait to welcome you back!
The Mann is proud to be your premier Philadelphia music destination, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful, outdoor campus again. The comfort, safety, and well-being of our patrons, artists, volunteers, and staff is our top priority. See below for all safety protocols regarding your visit to our venue.
In the best interest of fans and staff, we will continue to monitor local COVID-19 trends and meet or exceed protocols mandated by local governments. By purchasing tickets to an event at the Mann, unless prohibited by law, you agree to abide by the health and safety measures in effect at the time of the event, which may include, but not be limited to, wearing masks, providing proof of vaccination status and/or providing proof of negative COVID-19 test. Check back often for updates to your event venue website as guidelines are subject to change.
- Proof of Vaccination or Negative Test: Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) OR a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of the event will be required for entry.
- Face Coverings: Effective August 12, 2021. To align with evolving public health directives and for the safety of all patrons, everyone ages 2 and above, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to wear masks in all areas of the Mann campus unless actively eating or drinking. Patrons should bring their own masks to the Mann.
- Bag Policy: Effective July 9, 2021. The Mann's bag policy is for the safety of our patrons, to minimize our staff having to touch patron personal belongings during the required search of all bags before entering the venue. Bags must be an individual CLEAR plastic, vinyl, or PVC tote bag no larger than 12"x6"x12" with a single compartment and/or a small NON-CLEAR clutch bag (4.5"x6.5"). Backpacks are not allowed. Patrons who arrive with a bag other than what is permitted may purchase a clear plastic tote for $10 at the gates. This policy does not apply to the Mann's Picnic Series, however all blankets, chairs, or other hand-carried items permitted into the venue are subject to search.
- Sanitizing Stations: Patrons will have access to various hand sanitizing stations that will be located throughout the venue.
- Enhanced Cleaning: Steps will be taken to sanitize surfaces throughout the venue before, during, and after each event.
- Mobile Tickets: Touchless ticketing will be put in place for each event with mobile ticketing.
- Cashless Payment: To enable a contactless experience, we've gone cashless! We accept credit, debit, or mobile pay. We also have a reverse ATM on campus for you to convert your cash, dollar for dollar, with no charges, to a prepaid debit card. Use the card anywhere, not just at the Mann!
- Social Distancing: Effective June 11, 2021. Social distancing is no longer required.
COVID-19 WARNING: The Mann Center for the Performing Arts has taken enhanced measures to protect the health and safety of our guests. There remains, however, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By entering our venue, you voluntarily assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of exposure to COVID-19 or any other disease, illness, bacteria, virus or other pathogen, capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event. You voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims relating to such exposure against Ticketmaster, Live Nation, Event Providers, including the Mann and the City of Philadelphia, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks, and agree to release, discharge and not bring suit against such entities arising from or relating to such exposure.
Do I need to bring proof of vaccination?
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) OR a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of the event will be required for entry.
Please note that requirements & venue protocols, such as masks, testing, and vaccination are subject to change, so be sure to check back closer to your event date for the latest information.
Do I have to bring my original vaccination card?
No. While we prefer printed proof for shows that require proof of vaccination, we will accept a digital image. A photo of your card or a state-certified app (i.e. Docket) will be accepted.
Why do you have a clear bag policy?
Our patrons deserves to be in a safe, secure environment. This is about both safety and improving the overall patron experience. The clear bag is easily and quickly searched and greatly reduces faulty bag searches. It also supports the Department of Homeland Security’s ‘If You See Something, Say Something’ campaign. Our clear bag policy allows fans to move through our security check point faster, and allows staff to be more efficient and effective in checking bags that are brought into our campus.
What type of COVID test will be accepted?
For shows that require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test, a PCR or antigen COVID-19 test will be accepted — please be sure to bring printed proof of your negative test result, dated and time-stamped. At-home test results will only be accepted if there is a link to results you can print from a medical platform.
Your proof of negative test result must also include your name, which will be verified against your ID.
Do I need to print my test results?
For shows that require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test, we will accept digital results. While we prefer printed proof, we understand that not all patrons have access to a printer and will accommodate dated and time-stamped images as well as results from a certified medical platform. Your proof of negative test result must also include your name, which will be verified against your ID.
When does my COVID test need to be done?
For shows that require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test, there will be a specified time period in which your negative result needs to fall. If the time period is 72 hours, the test will need to be taken within three days of the event. If the time period is 48 hours, the test will need to be taken within two days of the event. We will be checking the date, not the time.
For example, if your event has a 72 hour policy and the concert is on Saturday at 7PM, all test results need to be as of that Wednesday.
Does my child need to have a negative COVID test to attend?
All patrons who are not vaccinated, including children, must be provide proof of a negative test result. If the child is under the age of 2, the child does not need to be tested.
Does my child need to wear a face covering?
Children under the age of 2 are not required to wear face coverings. For children 2 and older, face coverings are required.
Which kind of face coverings are permitted?
Face coverings must fit snuggly around the nose and mouth and must be secure under the chin. Masks that cannot be secured or have holes will not be permitted.
Can I buy food and drink at the Mann?
Effective June 24, 2021: Concessions are open; food & beverage will be available for purchase.
How many patrons are able to attend events at the Mann?
Effective June 11, 2021: The Mann Center for the Performing Arts is operating at full capacity.