How to Purchase Tickets
Online via MannCenter.org
Simply select the performance of your choice from our current season list and click the "Get Tickets" button.
* Please note: Ticketmaster.com is our venue's only online vendor. Any tickets purchased from a third-party seller run the risk of not being honored, and the Mann cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent sales.
Call Ticketmaster at (800) 982-2787. Service charges and order fees apply to all phone purchases.
Visit the Mann Center Box Office
The Mann Box Office is open for the season.
Our Box Office is open Monday – Saturday, 10AM – 5PM. On show days, the Box Office opens at 2PM until intermission. The Box Office is closed on Sundays and holidays.
In an effort to protect staff and patrons, we will be transitioning to mobile tickets.
There are no Ticketmaster fees at this Box Office. There is a $3 per ticket restoration fee for all tickets, and an additional $2 per ticket fee applied for credit card purchases. All day-of-show purchases have a $5 per ticket charge added to the ticket price.
COVID-19 Ticket & Refund Policy*
*This policy only pertains to concerts originally scheduled for our 2020 Season.
For future concerts that are still scheduled, you’re all set. There’s nothing you need to do but plan your evening. If anything changes you will be contacted with an update from Ticketmaster, the Mann's official ticket outlet.
If your concert will not occur, there’s also nothing you need to do. Refunds will be conveniently issued at point of purchase. It is Ticketmaster’s standing policy to automatically refund the full cost of the ticket and fees to the original purchaser’s credit card. Due to the increased volume of requests, you should expect to receive your refund in as soon as 30 days.* If you purchased at the Mann's Box Office, you will have 30 days from the date the Box Office reopens to request a refund in-person. (The Box Office will reopen when deemed safe to do so by Philadelphia officials.)
If your concert was rescheduled, you will receive an email from Ticketmaster with instructions on how to refund your tickets. You will have 30 days from the time the email is sent to you to request your refund.* Tickets purchased after the rescheduled date has been announced will not be eligible for this refund. If you purchased tickets in-person at the Box Office, you will have 30 days from the date the Box Office reopens to request a refund in-person. (The Box Office will reopen when deemed safe to do so by Philadelphia officials.)
If your concert has been rescheduled but has not announced a new date yet, hold on to your tickets. You will be receiving an email notification from Ticketmaster when the show is rescheduled, along with information on how to request a refund should you choose not to attend the rescheduled event.* If you wish to attend the rescheduled show, your original tickets will remain valid for the new date.
* If you elect to receive a refund, please consider clicking here to donate the cost of your ticket towards the mission of the Mann. The Mann is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and 100% of your donation will go to the Mann Center for the Performing Arts in support of making performing arts accessible to our community through music education and community engagement initiatives. The Mann depends on the generosity of donors like you and is grateful for your tremendous support.
Accessible, ADA-compliant tickets can only be purchased by calling the Mann Executive Offices at (215) 546-7900 and selecting Option 2.* More information can be found on our Accessibility page.
Group ticketing is available for groups of 20 or more for select performances.
How to Order
- Online - complete this form for all Group Sales requests
- By phone - call (215) 546-7900 Ext. 123* for more information
Want tickets in advance? Become a member of the Mann! Membership includes access to tickets ahead of the general public, upgraded parking, and a host of other benefits. Click here to become a member online or call our Membership Office at (215) 546-7900 Ext. 129*.
Give the gift of music. A Mann Center gift certificate is the perfect gift for any music lover. Our gift certificates can be used to purchase tickets to any concert this summer.
How to Order
- Online - complete this form to request your gift certificate
How to Redeem
- Online - complete this form to redeem your gift certificate
- By phone - call (215) 546-7900 Ext. 113*
*Our Executive Offices are open Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Please note: All gift certificates with a 2020 expiration date will be extended by 1 year.
To receive emails as to when tickets go on sale, please sign up for our email list below.