- One 20-oz. plastic, factory-sealed bottle of water per person
- Umbrellas (small, collapsible-shaft umbrellas, i.e. purse umbrellas, tote umbrellas, etc.)
- Lawn chairs (pavilion shows when the lawn is on sale; lawn chairs of any kind are not permitted for Skyline Stage performances)
- Costumes (masks, sharp objects, large props, and weapons of any kind are not permitted)
- Selfie sticks
- Food and alcoholic beverages (for non-picnic shows)
- Kegs and mini kegs
- Glass of any kind
- iPads / Tablets / Laptops
- Tents / Canopies
- Camping equipment
- Beach / Golf umbrellas
- Laser pointers
- Animals (service animals are welcome, but no pets)
- Professional camera equipment & flash photography
In consideration of our patrons and in compliance with the City of Philadelphia Ordinance maintaining smoke-free Parks & Recreation facilities, the Mann maintains a smoke-free campus.
Bags and backpacks are subject to search upon entry to the venue. Due to artist restrictions, permitted & non-permitted items are subject to change without notice. The Mann has the right to restrict any items at any time without prior warning.
- Picnics can be purchased in advance for select performances at the Mann here.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic for designated Picnic Nights. Please check the specific event listing to determine participation in the Summer Picnic series.
- If you’re planning on picnicking on the lawn pre-concert and moving to your reserved seat under cover, please be sure that your cooler is small enough (15" x 12") to be stowed under your seat.
- No glass containers are allowed under cover.
For Picnic Nights, patrons are welcome to use the re-entry gate to return their picnic gear to their car. For all other performances, re-entry is not permitted.