- One 20-oz. plastic, factory-sealed bottle of water per person
- Umbrellas (small, collapsible-shaft umbrellas, i.e. purse umbrellas, tote umbrellas, etc.)
- Lawn chairs (varies from concert to concert. No chairs permitted at our Skyline Stage.)
- Costumes (masks, sharp objects, large props, and weapons of any kind are not permitted)
- Selfie sticks
- Food and alcoholic beverages (for non-picnic shows)
- Kegs and mini kegs
- Glass of any kind
- iPads / Tablets / Laptops
- Tents / Canopies
- Camping equipment
- Beach / Golf umbrellas
- Laser pointers
- Animals (service animals are welcome, but no pets)
- Professional camera equipment & flash photography
In consideration of our patrons and in compliance with the City of Philadelphia Ordinance maintaining smoke-free Parks & Recreation facilities, the Mann maintains a smoke-free campus.
Bags and backpacks are subject to search upon entry to the venue. Due to artist restrictions, permitted and non-permitted items are subject to change without notice. The Mann has the right to restrict any items at any time without prior warning.
Picnics can be purchased in advance for select performances at the Mann here.
You are welcome to bring a picnic for designated Picnic Nights. Please check your specific event listing to determine if the event is part of the Mann's Summer Picnic series. If you’re planning on picnicking on the lawn pre-concert and moving to your reserved seat under cover, please be sure that your cooler is small enough (15" x 12") to be stowed under your seat. No glass containers are allowed under cover.
For Picnic Nights, patrons are welcome to use the re-entry gate to return their picnic gear to their car. For all other performances, re-entry is not permitted.