As its final Young People's Concert Series event of 2019, the Mann presents Rhythms of the World. Every country around the globe has a tradition around rhythm and how it reflects that culture’s traditions in music and community. Come join the Mann Center in exploring the world by listening and feeling the beat from multiple group performances. No passports needed to travel the world one beat at a time! There will be rhythms from Africa, the Caribbean, and more. This upbeat and fun performance is geared for all ages.
- Approximate running time for Rhythms of the World is 75 minutes.
- Gates open 30 minutes prior to the performance (10:30 AM).
- Parking is FREE! Transportation will not be provided.
- Seating is general admission and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No tickets will be issued; however, registration is required in advance.
- Bags and backpacks will not be permitted into the theater for this event.
Check back for information about registration.
Picnics are not allowed for this performance.
Alcohol is not permitted at this performance.
Lawn chairs are not permitted for this performance.
No photography is permitted at this performance.