Corporate Partners is a unique opportunity for companies of all sizes to support The Mann and for business professionals who have a passion for the performing arts, enjoy meeting new people, and giving back to the community.
Throughout the year, Corporate Partners receive multiple benefits including tickets and parking passes, invitations to special events, and visibility in concert programs. They also receive seasonal passes to the PITCAIRN Donor Terrace.
Members support The Mann Center’s longstanding commitment to providing access to the performing arts for all residents of Philadelphia, including its children. Over the past 12 years Corporate Partners has provided the leadership to raise over $750,000 for the Young Peoples' Concert Series and The Mann's other education programs for under-served youth.
Corporate Partners actively participate in one or more committees – all of which make significant contributions to The Mann. Their participation helps to increase their firm’s visibility and commitment to the greater Philadelphia cultural community.
|• Annual Golf Tournament and Auction, which provide support for The Mann’s education programs for Philadelphia’s underserved youth|
• Volunteer opportunities at local festivals with The Mann’s Education and Community Engagement Department and at The Mann during performances
|• Networking and Friend-Raising Events provide opportunities for members to socialize and make new contacts in the greater corporate community|
Corporate Partners receive the following benefits:
- Premium tickets for Mann Center performances
- VIP Silver Lot Parking passes
- Access to concerts before sale to the general public
- VIP concierge and ticket service, no need to call the Box Office
- Free ticket exchange privileges
- VIP pass to Pitcairn Donor Terrace for client hospitality throughout the season
- Opportunities to network with other corporate professionals
- Invitations to corporate receptions, concerts and back-stage meet and greets with artists
- Invitation to additional private, exclusive events throughout the year
- Acknowledgement of your name and your company’s contribution in Playbill
- Recognition on www.manncenter.org
Total Cost: $2,000 - $3,000
Meetings are held at 8:30 am quarterly at rotating offices of Corporate Partners.
Corporate Partners Members 2013
Joshua Klein, The Rittenhouse Foundation
Jessica Scully, Scully Company
Catherine Barbieri, Esq., Fox RothsChild LLP
Gary Bennett, Right Management
Guy Dunn, Geeks On Call
Michael Gluck, Gluck Walrath LLP
Andrew Goldberg, CR, WLS, RestoreCore
Ronna J. Gyllenhaal, Pitcairn
Tim Hamrick, Media Copy
Richard Lee, Media Copy
Adrian L. Harris, PNC Wealth Management
Thomas Hazlett, Esq., Schnader, Harrison, Segal and Lewis LLP
David H. Joseph, Esq., Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP
David H. Levy, Leon L. Levy & Associates, Inc.
Susan G. Lowe, KPMG LLP
Daniel Miller, The Savitz Organization
William Mohnacs, East River Bank
Kalman D. Muchnick, The Savitz Organization
William B. North, First Niagara
David S. Owens, U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Mgt
Suzanne Ilene Schiller, Esq., Manko Gold Katcher & Fox, LLP
Matt Schoettler, KAMP Associates
Robert J. Scullin , The Graham Company
Dylan Steinberg, Esq., Hangley Aronchick Segal & Pudlin
Jay A. Weinberg, Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
For more information about how your company can join Corporate Partners, please contact Michael DelBene at (215) 546-7900 ext 115 or email@example.com.