What Can I Bring?
2013 Picnic Shows Include:
- JUNE 27 – Pixar in Concert with the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
- JULY 23 – Disney’s Fantasia Live in Concert with The Philadelphia Orchestra
- JULY 24 – Symphonic Sports-tacular with The Philadelphia Orchestra
- JULY 31 – Russian Revolution with The Philadelphia Orchestra
- AUG. 1 – Van Cliburn: A Tribute with The Philadelphia Orchestra
- AUG. 2 – Michael Feinstein and Friends with The Philadelphia Orchestra
Outside food and beverage are permitted the above listed Picnic Shows only.
Please help us to maintain a safe environment at the Mann by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Place all outside food in clear plastic bags or containers in order to make security checks as easy as possible.
- Picnic baskets or small personal coolers should be sized to fit under your seat.
- Cans and glass bottles, including beer and wine, are permitted in the Connelly Terrace and on the Great Lawn only. Please refrain from bringing glass of any kind into the amphitheater.
- Lawn chairs are permitted on the lawn provided the overall height does not exceed 27 inches.
- Water bottles should be factory sealed and must not exceed 20oz.
FOR ALL OTHER CONCERTS not listed above (including Skyline Stage concerts and Young People’s Concert Series performances) no outside food or beverage, or lawn chairs, will be permitted. Patrons may bring factory sealed plastic water bottles 20oz or smaller to all shows.
Blankets are permitted for all shows, but we do ask that you be mindful of your neighbors on the lawn or in front of the Skyline Stage.
Small personal cameras and camera phones are allowed in the Mann. Flash photography, professional camera or recording equipment (including cameras with detachable lenses, any form of camera stand or audio/video recording devices) and iPads/tablets for the purpose of photography are prohibited. Photography of any kind is prohibited during orchestra performances. Patrons found possessing professional equipment not expressly authorized will be asked to check their cameras at Visitors’ Services or be else will be escorted from the venue.
Service animals are welcome, but no pets, please.
Strollers are strongly discouraged at all events. The Mann does not have designated parking areas for strollers.