Employment opportunities will be posted on this webpage, no phone calls, please. Thank you.
It is the policy of the Mann Center for the Performing Arts to provide equal employment in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or discriminatory harassment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
PROGRAMMING/MARKETING INTERN: (1 Position)
This position reports directly to the Mann’s Director of Programming and Marketing Operations and will work on programming and marketing the Mann’s summer season. This position will work out of the Mann admin. offices at 123 South Broad Street, Suite 815, Philadelphia, PA 19109.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the coordination of the Programming and Marketing of the Mann:
- Researching Potential Artists for the 2015 Season Drafting Offers and letter of correspondence with agents
- Drafting and organizing programming budgets
- Creating and maintaining a master programming document with all approved materials for 2015 Mann Artists
- Reviewing artist contracts
- Research and organize marketing potential marketing opportunities with the various media outlets
- Draft and maintain marketing plans
- Organize and present branding opportunities that will further advance the Mann’s image.
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and staffing pre-show promotional events.
- Administrative Tasks
- Answering Phones
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills.
- MS Office
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Must have a laptop
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to: Foster Cronin, Director of Programming and Marketing Operations email@example.com with PROGRAMMING_MARKETING INTERN in the subject line.