Employment opportunities will be posted on this webpage, no phone calls, please. Thank you.
It is the policy of the Mann Center for the Performing Arts to provide equal employment in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or discriminatory harassment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Digital Marketing Manager
This position is responsible for the management, coordination, and execution of the Mann’s digital marketing strategy, content, and analytics—encompassing but not limited to: social media, manncenter.org, e-mail marketing, online advertising, and ticketing processes. S/he will steer the website and its extensions to insure a coherent presence across all media channels to increase awareness and revenues for the Mann Center for the Performing Arts.
This position works very closely with all departments to further the institutional goals and brand of the Mann. The ideal candidate possesses a strong understanding of both traditional and web marketing technology, advertising, and knows how to use electronic media and graphical design to enhance the Mann’s objectives. Strong writing and organizational skills, non-profit and performing arts knowledge, public relations experience, and digital marketing expertise are necessary for this role.
- Manage, update, and create content on manncenter.org, Mann Center mobile app, and social media networks, particularly event-related and facility information. Develop new pages on the Mann’s website and obtain or generate all appropriate artwork, written copy, and approvals; maintain quality assurance.
- Design, draft and edit emails on behalf of the Mann Center while collaborating with departmental managers and stakeholders from Marketing, Programming, Development, Education, Operations and other departments.
- Community Management: monitor the Mann’s digital channels for patron comments related to Customer Experience, Facilities, Programming, etc. and liaise with the appropriate departments to determine best responses or actions.
- Encourage online audience engagement and promotions. Innovate new institutional engagement tactics, both traditional and digital. Develop and oversee digital promotions related to performances.
- Identify and advise on emergent technology trends. Make recommendations on new features and applications relevant to the Mann’s long-term goals and marketing strategies. Continue to grow existing digital and social channels.
- Manage & coordinate digital marketing vendor relationships, account maintenance, and invoice tracking.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to build event-specific marketing plans for email campaigns, online ad buying (video and display), paid/promoted social and media buying, and Google AdWords. Create content calendars for organic social efforts. Contribute to event marketing settlements.
- Provide regular reporting on digital marketing performance, highlighting relevant trends including open/click-through rates, web traffic, and conversions/revenue generated.
- Utilize CRM to pull patron data reports; analyze buyer trends. Formulate segmentation and targeting strategies.
- Manage timelines and deliverables for digital content across numerous departments.
- Work closely with the Mann’s Public Relations firm to track & log (digital and print) all press mentions and clippings.
- Collaborate with web developers on website maintenance and updates, including design and content.
Assist on-site at performances with digital updates and assist relationship with vendors
Data management for digital assets such as event photographs, logos, and marketing artwork.
- Design and manage digital signage and digital collateral required for performances and departmental needs.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience with digital marketing experience required.
- HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office skills required
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, social media & digital advertising strategy, and best practices.
- Comfort with Drupal content management system and web analytics.
- Attention to detail, excelling in organizing and prioritizing; schedule-driven and results-focused.
- Must exhibit a collaborative spirit and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Exceptional writing & communication skills
- Knowledge of Archtics or similar CRM
- Experience with major non-profit cultural institution(s) and familiarity with the competitive Philadelphia performance arts market preferred.
- Ability to work nights & weekends
Resumes submitted without salary requirements will be eliminated
Please submit your cover letter and resume with "Digital Marketing Manager" in the subject line to Kelly Schempp email@example.com. Applications without salary requirements will not be accepted. No phone calls, please.